Monday, July 29, 2013

Feels not that late into the night

Feeling sad. I have no idea how to explain this. It just feels as though something is missing from my life. Something that I should have, but yet I don't have. Something that everyone else is having, but yet I don't have. Not sure if it's something related to my heart, my mind, or my soul... I think it's just this empty feeling within me.

No matter, I'm sure I can fill it in, right? But no, I tried various methods. Everytime it seems to start working, the emptiness just gets... Emptier. I'm in a complete dillema on what to do now.

How? Should I tell you how I feel? But you're so far away from me now. Too distant to reach. Will I be able to wait for the next time you are back? Or will I be completely empty when I meet you again? Will I still feel so strongly for you, as I do now?