Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Back to blogger

I'm coming back to blogger because I need a place to rant and collect my thoughts about my life now.

It's 4 more months to the A levels and I'm not yet ready for it. It's not a very pleasant experience, what with so many people helping make my life miserable. I've tried to just live it out, don't get in other people's ways, but somehow some people just want to find something to criticize me about.

Well guess what, if you think that I owe you, then fine, I'm going to repay the loan, with interest, all that you have borrowed me. And after that, I don't owe you anymore, so please just stop making my life any more miserable. Everything you people said have really hurt me, and I will turn this into motivation, to distance myself from you guys, and to do so without incurring further costs. I will will myself to do better, not for the sake of my future, not for the sake of myself, but because I don't want to owe anyone anything anymore. I want freedom, liberty, above anything else.

That's all I'm asking. And that's all that I'm going to work for.