Sunday, August 4, 2013

Can't stop...

Thinking of you whereever I go. It's not like I purposely want to think of you, you just subconsciously enter my mind. I try my best not to dream about you, but I just can't stop. It's as if I want you inside my mind.

And I shouldn't even be doing this. You have someone that you love, who am I to hold a place in your heart? Even though I hate him like shit and I think he's an ass, if you are happy with him, I really can't say anything.

Secretly, I want you to just stop liking him. But then again I have somebody else that I consciously like, and I think you are this girl that I am subconsciously attracted to.

But why oh why am I doing this. I should be studying for my A's. I really want to be on stage next year with my 6A's. But can I really do it? I will not limit myself anymore, I am going to let myself go all out and just chase this dream and turn it into reality. We can do this. And after I get 6A's, I will go after you, girl whom I consciously like.