Thursday, August 8, 2013

I hate him even more now

Looking at pictures of the two of you together makes me happy for you but all the more jealous of him. I can't help it that my heart likes you. But I could have stopped myself from looking at your photos. Why the fuck am I so stupid.

Now I just feel fucking terrible inside. I want to rip my heart out. Scream my lungs dry.

And if you see this you will just hate me won't you. Fuck. I'm so messed up. I want to live a life without regrets. But here I am, regeretting every single decision I have made in life. Fucking failure. Bloody retard. One day my life better fucking change for the better. Extreme moods will kill me but if I let it all be cooped inside I will just implode from the heart.

I feel better but I still hate that fucker. Oh god.